Monday, May 9, 2011

My first muffin

Believe it or not, these were my first ones I ever made !

(Homemade) Blueberry and yogurt muffin - 1

I usually try new recipes every weekend, I take photo of them then upload them to Flickr. But....I just don't have enough time to type all the recipes to my blog and write something to my blog really make me nervous. I'm not good in creating good story. For the good reason I really want to share the recipes I've tried to you all. :)

This Blueberry and yoghurt oats muffin is officially the first muffin I wanted to try and I did ! I read the recipe from a food magazine. Since I already had all the ingredients on hand, I had to give it try. I think I have to give myself credit for making my first muffin.

Blueberry and yoghurt oats muffin
make 9

Ingredients :

- 175 gr medium protein flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 30 gr oats
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 50 gr white sugar
- 50 gr unsalted butter
- 1 egg
- 50 ml milk
- 100 gr yoghurt
- 75 gr blueberry jam

How to :

1. Sift the flour and baking powder. Add oats, sugar and salt, Mix in unsalted butter.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk the milk, egg and yoghurt.
3. Mix in the liquid mixture into the dry ingredients. Mix just until dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in blueberry jam. Gently swirl the blueberry jam into the batter.
4. Lined up muffin cups with paper cups then fill with batter.
5. Bake for 23 minutes at 190 degrees Celcius.

Note : you could easily replace the blueberry jam with another flavor you like.

(Homemade) Blueberry and yogurt muffin - 2

Bahasa Indonesia
9 buah

Bahan :

- 175 gr tepung terigu protein sedang
- 1 sdm baking pwoder
- 30 gr havermut
- 1/4 sdt garam
- 50 gr gula pasir halus
- 50 gr mentega tawar
- 1 butir telur, kocok lepas
- 50 ml susu cair
- 100 gr yoghurt
- 75 gr selai blueberry


Cara :

1. Ayak tepung terigu dan baking powder. Tambahkan havermut, garam dan gula pasir halus. Aduk rata. Masukkan mentega tawar. Aduk sampai berbutir. Sisihkan.
2. Kocok lepas telur, susu cair dan yoghurt.
3. Tuang sedikit-sedikit ke campuran tepung terigu sambil diasuk rata. Tambahkan selai blueberry. Aduk rata asal bersemburat.
4. Tuangkan ke cetakan muffin pendek lebar yang dialasi cup kertas.
5. Over selama 23 menit dengan api bawah suhu 190 derajat Celcius sampai matang.

Enjoy....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to leave comment on my post. I will respond as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...